This profile summary affords Clients an impression of the range of candidates commonly registering and seeking opportunity via Recruitment Direct. The available candidate search is an excellent tool for UK and global Clients. Once a suitable candidate has been found this search can be used to see important supporting qualifications and career history, visa etc..
- Staff nurse BSc qualified.Has operated within Professional Practice in Health and Social Care.Experience in Elderly and Geriatric fields. South East England.
- Clinical and psychiatric nurse. RMN qualified. Experience in Forensic, Psychiatry, IPCU and Learning difficulties.. North West England
- Radiation therapist. BSc qualified. South East England
- Physiotherapists. Various up to 20 years experience. Scotland; north east and north west England.
- Phlebotomist. Dipl. Medical Lab technology. London
- Registered nurse, Ward manager and clinical auditor. Midlands
- Nursing team leader. Snr staff nurse - Nutrition and formerly Acute surgical. Midlands
- Midwife. BSc in midwifery. Hon Degree in Adult nursing. South east England.
- Medical Secretary. NCFE qualified. Cross Department experience. South east England.
- Radiographer. Higher Dipl. Radiography. In and Out patient experience, also paediatrics. North west England.
- Consultant. Neuro Rehabilitation Medicine. MRCP. North of England
Engineering CV 's
- Snr project engineer and team leader.Energy sector. MSc Mechanical Engineering. UK Europe and Far East.
- Chartered Electrical engineer with operational plant experience in Nuclear, Mining and Chemical industries. B.Eng Electrics and Electronics. UK, Australia and Europe.
- Structural design engineer Electrical and mechanical industries. Global project experience. M.Sc in Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics. Middle East.
- Snr. Software engineer [Prince 2] . IT Networks and Infrastructure within Clinical,Payroll, ERP, and Data warehousing environs. South East England.
- Snr. Engineer - Fire, Access, Security Systems within Defence, Leisure, and Chemical sectors. BSc qualified. UK and Middle East.
- Process plant engineer for Nuclear and Chemical sectors. M. Eng qualified. UK Midlands.
- Chemical process engineer, researcher and design developer. Manufacturing Industries. MSc in Organic Synthesis and Petrochem Technology.
- Engineering procurement manager. Manufacturing Industries SAP and ERP. Verifiable cost savings record. MSc and HND [ Production and Planning Control Systems with Purchasing and Logistics]. UK
- QA and QC professional holding PhD., MSc and BSc in Civil Engineering. Extensive experience in MENA and Far east on large scale civils and infrastructure schemes..
- UK Design Manager HND Construction Management, Commercial, Industrial, Education and housing sectors.
- Section Engineer MEng and MSc major Blue Chip Contractor experience across England in Airport, Road and Rail sectors.
- Snr QS sound financial, commercial management and procurement experience. Building sector NW England.
- Chartered Electrical Engineer on large phase prestigious UK construction schemes. CIBSE member BEng and MSc.
- Snr QS MRICS and HNC with extensive estimating experience. Planned and Reactive maintenance and Fit Out specialist.
- Health Safety and Environment Manager NEBOSH Building and Civils works UK, Middle east and far east.
- Procurement Manager Construction products and specialist fit out sector, MISM.
- Snr Design Manager BSc Architecture Residential and Fit out sectors UK and Middle East.
- Contracts Manager with 30 years experience across all building and civil engineering sectors. Managing packages earthworks to finishings. UK and Far East.
- Concrete gang, comprising Formwork Joiner, Steelfixer, Cement finisher, operating across Tayside and Fife on heavy civil works including bases, bridge and maritime work.
- Fully ticketted scaffolder Lothians based experienced on heavy civils works
- Bricklaying squad 2:1, sub structure and super structure works including faced brickwork and dressed stone.
- Full Blue card CPCS 360deg tracked excav operator, 10 tonnes and over. West of Scotland
- NPORS and MPQC loading shovel operator. 10 years hard rock quarry and concrete plant experience. Aberdeenshire..
- Experienced Artic Dump Truck operator - 12 years experience large scale muckshift experience.
- CPCS ticketted Dozer Driver up to D12 capacity. West of Scotland.
- Railtrack Handback Engineer level (4) PTS. Invernesshire.
- LGV1 with forklift certificate and Class 1 shunter. London
- LGV1 with forklift licence. Mechanical off load/HIAB. Also Chiller vehicle experience. South East England.
- LGV1 with ADR and CPC. European tramper. Midlands
- LGV1 with ADR. Army vehicle experience. Rev/tilting drum concrete truck mixer experience. North East England.
- LGV1 with ADR and fork lift licence. CPC. Petroleum drivers passport. Experience oil products and LPG. Central Scotland.
- LGV1 with ADR tanks 2/3/9. CPC. Experience Heavy recovery mechanic. Transport supervisory experience. Scottish Borders.
- Class 2 with ADR. Owner driver. Petrochem. West of Scotland.
- Class 2 rev/tilting drum Concrete truck mixer driver. Part time/night shifts and weekend pours. North of Scotland
Industrials CV s
- Experienced production Line worker - Factory and Warehouse environment. Accustomed to fast paced environment and working to tight deadlines.
- Warehouse operative used to integrated team working. General warehouse duties, including heavy lifting and vehicle loading.
- Food packer with food hygiene certificate.
- Agricultural squad. Experience in food picking, tractor operation and general farm labouring.
- Production line supervisor with 6 years experience in operating in busy environments including textile, clothing and food production sectors. Responsibility for efficient production line operation in large volume/critical timescale workplace.