The following schedule gives the Client a view of typical applicants registering with Recruitment Direct . This tool is useful in summarising the curriculum vitae, career history, and eligibility to work of the range of potential candidates available .
- Staff nurse BSc qualified.Has operated within Professional Practice in Health and Social Care.Experience in Elderly and Geriatric fields. South East England.
- Clinical and psychiatric nurse. RMN qualified. Experience in Forensic, Psychiatry, IPCU and Learning difficulties.. North West England
- Radiation therapist. BSc qualified. South East England
- Physiotherapists. Various up to 20 years experience. Scotland; north east and north west England.
- Care Home managers, cooks, assistants - SSSC . All Scotland.
- Registered nurse, Ward manager and clinical auditor. Midlands
- Nursing team leader. Snr staff nurse - Nutrition and formerly Acute surgical. Midlands
- Midwife. BSc in midwifery. Hon Degree in Adult nursing. South east England.
- Medical Secretary. NCFE qualified. Cross Department experience. South east England.
- Radiographer. Higher Dipl. Radiography. In and Out patient experience, also paediatrics. North west England.
- Consultant. Neuro Rehabilitation Medicine. MRCP. North of England
Engineering CV 's
- Snr project engineer and team leader.Energy sector. MSc Mechanical Engineering. UK Europe and Far East.
- Chartered Electrical engineer with operational plant experience in Nuclear, Mining and Chemical industries. B.Eng Electrics and Electronics. UK, Australia and Europe.
- Structural design engineer Electrical and mechanical industries. Global project experience. M.Sc in Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics. Middle East.
- Snr. Software engineer [Prince 2] . IT Networks and Infrastructure within Clinical,Payroll, ERP, and Data warehousing environs. South East England.
- Snr. Engineer - Fire, Access, Security Systems within Defence, Leisure, and Chemical sectors. BSc qualified. UK and Middle East.
- Process plant engineer for Nuclear and Chemical sectors. M. Eng qualified. UK Midlands.
- Chemical process engineer, researcher and design developer. Manufacturing Industries. MSc in Organic Synthesis and Petrochem Technology.
- Engineering procurement manager. Manufacturing Industries SAP and ERP. Verifiable cost savings record. MSc and HND [ Production and Planning Control Systems with Purchasing and Logistics]. UK
- QA and QC professional holding PhD., MSc and BSc in Civil Engineering. Extensive experience in MENA and Far east on large scale civils and infrastructure schemes..
- UK Design Manager HND Construction Management, Commercial, Industrial, Education and housing sectors.
- Section Engineer MEng and MSc major Blue Chip Contractor experience across England in Airport, Road and Rail sectors.
- Snr QS sound financial, commercial management and procurement experience. Building sector NW England.
- Chartered Electrical Engineer on large phase prestigious UK construction schemes. CIBSE member BEng and MSc.
- Snr QS MRICS and HNC with extensive estimating experience. Planned and Reactive maintenance and Fit Out specialist.
- Health Safety and Environment Manager NEBOSH Building and Civils works UK, Middle east and far east.
- Procurement Manager Construction products and specialist fit out sector, MISM.
- Snr Design Manager BSc Architecture Residential and Fit out sectors UK and Middle East.
- Contracts Manager with 30 years experience across all building and civil engineering sectors. Managing packages earthworks to finishings. UK and Far East.
- Concrete gang, comprising Formwork Joiner, Steelfixer, Cement finisher, operating across Tayside and Fife on heavy civil works including bases, bridge and maritime work.
- Fully ticketted scaffolder Lothians based experienced on heavy civils works
- Bricklaying squad 2:1, sub structure and super structure works including faced brickwork and dressed stone.
- Full Blue card CPCS 360deg tracked excav operator, 10 tonnes and over. West of Scotland
- NPORS and MPQC loading shovel operator. 10 years hard rock quarry and concrete plant experience. Aberdeenshire..
- Experienced Artic Dump Truck operator - 12 years experience large scale muckshift experience.
- CPCS ticketted Dozer Driver up to D12 capacity. West of Scotland.
- LGV1 with forklift certificate and Class 1 shunter. London
- LGV1 with forklift licence. Mechanical off load/HIAB. Also Chiller vehicle experience. South East England.
- LGV1 with ADR and CPC. European tramper. Midlands
- LGV1 with ADR. Army vehicle experience. Rev/tilting drum concrete truck mixer experience. North East England.
- LGV1 with ADR and fork lift licence. CPC. Petroleum drivers passport. Experience oil products and LPG. Central Scotland.
- LGV1 with ADR tanks 2/3/9. CPC. Experience Heavy recovery mechanic. Transport supervisory experience. Scottish Borders.
- Class 2 with ADR. Owner driver. Petrochem. West of Scotland.
- Class 2 rev/tilting drum Concrete truck mixer driver. Part time/night shifts and weekend pours. North of Scotland
Industrials CV s
- Experienced production Line worker - Factory and Warehouse environment. Accustomed to fast paced environment and working to tight deadlines.
- Warehouse operative used to integrated team working. General warehouse duties, including heavy lifting and vehicle loading.
- Food packer with food hygiene certificate.
- Agricultural squad. Experience in food picking, tractor operation and general farm labouring.
- Production line supervisor with 6 years experience in operating in busy environments including textile, clothing and food production sectors. Responsibility for efficient production line operation in large volume/critical timescale workplace.